Celebrities are more than just pretty faces, but many of them also have a degree. In today’s post, we’ll talk about the 10 celebrities who have accounting degrees.
10 Celebs with Accounting Degrees
- John Grisham (1955- age 61) is the author of “A Time to Kill” and “The Firm,” along with other popular novels. He received his undergraduate degree in accounting from the Mississippi State University.
- Mick Jagger (1943- age 72): Before becoming the lead singer of the Rolling Stones, he studied accounting at the London School of Economics.
- Janet Jackson (1966- age 50): She’s a pop singer, dancer and songwriter. She is also an author and film producer. Aside from being multi talented, she considered adding account to the list. She studied it before becoming a celebrity.
- Joe Flacco (1985- age 31): He won MVP honors in Superbowl XLVII. He competed for classroom honors while pursuing his accounting degree.
- Cris Carter (1965- age 50): He is a Hall of Fame recipient who was not only crunching numbers, but was also studying accounting at the Ohio State University.
- Kenny G (1956- age 59): He also has a degree in accounting from the University of Washington where he earned the Magna cum Laude.
- Robert Plant (1948- age 67): When he was only 16, he’s given accountancy lessons, but abandoned after two weeks to go to college and pursued his passion for music.
- Bob Newhart (1929- age 86): After servicing in the Korean war and after a brief stint in law school, he got his job as an accountant for manufacturer United States Gypsum.
- Eddie Izzard (1962- age 54): He already had his comic itch while studying accountancy at the University of Sheffield.
- Chuck Liddell (1969- age 46): This retired mixed martial artist graduated with BA in business/accounting from the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
Perhaps all these famous fellas know about cash flow forecasting, but do you? Learn more about it here!
Do you need help with your accounting assignment? Get help from our experts! Make an order and avail of the 25% discount by using the code AAH25 today!